Monday 5 January 2015

Name Three Things

After posting yesterday I received a suggestion from @MsSBurns that joining some linky's might be a good way to get myself back into the habit of writing again. She then pointed me in the direction of The Mad Houseof Cats & Babies.


name 3 things
 
 
 
 
The theme this week is three songs that make you happy..

Bryan Adams – Summer of 69

Purely because it's one of my favourite ever songs, and takes me back to my teenage years where the only worry I had in life was having fun.

Olly Murs – Oh My Goodness

Guaranteed to make me smile. It reminds me of someone special and despite everything that has happened it still manages to put a smile on my face.

The Easy Way – Westlife

Westlife had to appear in here somewhere, they were part of my life for 14 years. I have made some amazing friends through them and they are still part of my life even now Westlife are no more. This song is light hearted and fun and makes me want to have a little dance. “Why don't we grow a tree?”


What are three songs that make you happy? Why not join in here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Olly Murs, he was nearly going to feature on my list too! fab idea for a linky #name3things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. I was a huge Westlife fan! (showing my age!) and still like a bit of Bryan Adams too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete